Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I was so proud of myself! My first shift alone went way better
then expected! I didn't fall too far behind and I had four patients
tell me what a nice nurse I was. That felt amazing :)The doctor I worked
with is known for admitting a lot of patients to the floor which creates A LOT
of work for the nurse but in a way I was grateful my first night was with him.
I felt like, if I can handle him... I can handle anything! Tonight is my second
night on my own... I'm excited and of course a bit weary of what lies ahead....

Side note: winterguard is going amazing! The kids were absolutely remarkable
last weekend at the premier show. I mean....the reaction from the crowd, the staffs,
the judges. I KNOW this year will go down in history. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment