Tuesday, March 27, 2012

the night of a thousand smells....and vagina's

Imagine wet garbage, covered in horse crap, coated with skunk, drizzled in urine and topped with boiling hot vomit. THAT is what my night smelled like. I cannot get the smell out of my nose. I literally have rubbing alcohol swabs stuffed up my nostrils right now and besides from the fact that i'm high from the fumes...i can still smell the stench. I don't understand how people cannot smell themselves. When my perfume is fading i think i smell. Some of these people have not only not showered...ever.....they have infections down under that are bubbling over. Tonight I saw (and smelled) more vagina's than a frat boy in college and if I never see another in my lifetime, it would be too soon. I had one patient after another that just wouldn't pee in a cup for me. I explained time and time again, "if you don't pee in a cup, i have to insert a foley catheter". The pretty much just said "okay." Are they crazy? I literally gave one woman about 100 gallons of water to pee and still...not a drop. So....i dove in.....and believe me I held my breath.


That's all for now. I have to go disinfect my nostrils. good night

No comments:

Post a Comment