Tuesday, November 15, 2011

getting ahead!

This training is long and intense but i'm loving it. I'm in class right now. shhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

We have so many online assignments to do but i've gotten two weeks ahead so i can have a life for the next two weeks! I'm flying to canada and i'd rather be playing with my niece and nephew than studying :)

I am trying to balance teaching and work right now and this week will be a good indication of if i can handle it. I want to do both but i have a feeling i will have to sacrifice some teaching for my career.

Money has started rolling in.....i plan on saving for my first house. It's gonna take a long time  but i am excited about the prospect! I want a 3 bedroom on the water...too much? lol ...i can dream big.

Back to class!!!

Emma xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment