Saturday, November 19, 2011

Personal note

well we had our first 9-9 at Flanagan today. We all felt very inspired and the ideas kept flowing. We decided on our show theme and I feel soooooooooo excited about it. I think people are going to be shocked and intrigued by it. I wrote some work, sweat a little (or a lot) and watched the kids really make it come to life. Strap in. This is gonna be a good one.

Change of subject : I cannot wait to see my beautiful niece and nephew Ethan and Caitlyn!!!!! 5 more sleeps!
 I miss my family so much and haven't seen my brother and sister since last xmas! I am headed home nov 23-28!  I need some good family time. So much has changed since i was home last. I envy people who have their family around them all the time. They don't know what a special gift that is.

New topic lol : I have started getting to know someone. Someone i've known for a while but never really talked to. I am interested to see what it all means and where it could go. I don't think he's available (just my luck) but i'm hoping perhaps soon he will be. Time will tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment