Friday, October 21, 2011

two days away...

Just getting everything ready for monday. Its so crazy to think that after a lifetime of preparation...i'm two days away from starting my dream job. Monday is orientation so i don't really have to do much except sign papers, check my blood work, and absorb how busy i'm actually gonna be for the next 3 months.

The crazy part....Bands of America Regional is next weekend and the Band is leaving on thursday and coming back monday. I wanna go! I will have to wait and hear my schedule before i can decide if I can or can't go and if i'm gonna have to book a last minute flight. I want to be there for the kids! I want to go party with the staff. But........being a grown up comes first.

I will accept whatever the outcome. To band or not to band...... :)
bottomline.....I start work on monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment