Sunday, October 30, 2011

The week ahead

Wow! what an amazing weekend I had in atlanta. I jumped on a train after work on friday and headed to the Bands of America regional championship. Our goal was to make the top 12 finals. Well......not only did we make finals, we came 2nd in Prelims! We cried, we screamed, i did a few fist pumps lol. We had such a great time and i flew out at 9am this morning. I was/am exhausted but got some sleep this afternoon. So...they rest of the band and staff are at disney for two days and i'm home alone preparing for my training all week. I wish i was there with my friends making disney memories but real life comes first.

So this week....Monday and tuesday are EKG training days-learning how to read, interpret and analyze heart rhythm strips. After those days i will be certified.
Wednesday and thursday are ACLS-advance life saving course.
Friday? i can't remember lol. I'm sure something that will tire my brain and blow my mind.

Gotta get some binders/notebooks etc. Maybe tomorrow after work.....there needs to be more hours in the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment